To be eligible for most federal funds, students must meet the following general requirements.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or other eligible non-citizen
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent. Students with a foreign diploma will be required to provide a translation/transcript conducted by a NACES recognized translation service.
- Be enrolled at least half-time in a degree or certificate program
- Not in default on a federal student loan
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- You do not owe a refund on a Pell Grant or SEOG at any school
- Must show that you have the need for student aid
Visit www.studentloans.gov to apply for your FSA ID and password.
Complete the online application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.FASFA.ed.gov. www.studentloans.gov.
Use Luckes Beauty Academy's school code of 042147 and we will contact you when we receive your financial aid info.
Luckes Beauty Academy
888 J Clyde Morris Boulevard
Newport News, VA 23601
Stay on top of the latest trends with Luckes Beauty Academy.
Is the estimated total number of students at the institution eligible to participate in programs under section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
Is the total nuber of students who have received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of 12/09/2020