Luckes Beauty Academy has been approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Title IV student financial assistance programs.
To be eligible for most federal funds, students must meet the following general requirements.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or other eligible non-citizen
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent. Students with a foreign diploma will be required to provide a translation/transcript conducted by a NACES recognized translation service.
- Be enrolled at least half-time in a degree or certificate program
- Not in default on a federal student loan
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
- You do not owe a refund on a Pell Grant or SEOG at any school
- Must show that you have the need for student aid
FEDERAL STUDENT AID APPLICATION (FAFSA) Visit https://studentaid.gov/ to apply for your FSA ID and password.
Complete the online application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) at www.FASFA.gov. https://studentaid.gov/.
Use Luckes Beauty Academy's school code of 042147 and we will contact you when we receive your financial aid info.